Posted by : Unknown Monday, January 30, 2017

Trip To Tidung Island

Last school holidays At 4 July 2016, My family and  I went to tidung Island. In there we visited Saung Cemara Kasih beach and Jembatan Cinta.
In the morning, at 5 am we all left home to go to Muara Angke harbor. Next, we continued the trip by ship. After we arrived in Tidung Island, I felt happy because this is first time I went to this Island. In Tidung, we arestayed at the homestay.
In the first day, My family and I visited Saung Cemara Kasih beach and Jembatan Cinta. In Suang Cemara Kasih beach I interested to swim. After that we all went to Jembatan Cinta. At Jembatan cinta I interested to spring from the bridge. On the bridge I was very afraid. I thought I was die, but even I sprang I felt flew in the air like a fat bird and I fell in the water. And it was very sick.
Second day, I woke up at 5 am to hunting photos of sunrise. I learnt many things from my uncle about photography and it made me know about photography. In this morning my brother and I will be snorkling. I brought a camera to take a picture while snorkling and I found a clown fish like a nemo in cartoon figure.

After that I back to homestay, went to bridge and back to Jakarta. On the ship I sat the front of the ship. And then I said thanks to Jesus who already gave me a pleasant experience.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

ONLINE

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Adrian Blog -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -